Saucy Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- Sprinkle pork chops with garlic powder, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and liquid smoke if desired. Pour half of the sauce into a 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops and remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Saucy Pork Chops(26)
Sort By :
This is definitely a keeper! I don't usually like pork chops, but make them fairly often for my family. Our kids who are living at home right now, ages 16 to 28, thought these were terrific. So easy to put together with ingredients on-hand! Will make this recipe often! Thanks for sharing it!
I topped each pork chop with a 1/2 cup of the ketchup/brown sugar, put an onion slice on top and wrapped each chop individually in aluminum foil. Put them on the grill for about an hour. Moist and delicious. Family loved them.
I followed the recipe, and it was easy and delicious. I gave it 4 stars, because it was so tender, the meat fell off the bones. So it wasn't the prettiest dish! I may have cooked it 6 hours.
Easy and wonderful! We loved them! :-)
Easy, tender and delish! ??
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops >
- Slow Cooker Pork Loin >