- 4 potatoes (2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut each potato lengthwise in half. Cut each half into three wedges. In a large bowl, sprinkle potatoes with oil; toss to coat. Combine the remaining ingredients. Add to potatoes; toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with any remaining coating. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Parmesan Potato Wedges
"Very easy and great flavor."
"These were amazing! I added just a touch of chili powder for a little kick."
"Tryed a recipe before this way and was terrible. But WOW this recipe is sooooooo!!! good I am making it again tonight!!! YUMMY! !!"
"EXCELLENT!!! I didn't adjust it, this recipe is perfect the way it is! quick, easy and oh so tasty! 10+++"
"We absolutely love these! They are quicker to make than some other roasted potatoes because they don't need to be peeled. I ran out of canola oil one day so used olive oil instead and we liked that even better. These get rave reviews every time I serve them."
"This recipe is excellent!!! The only thing I would change is the serving size. You will want to double it if you're feeding 6 people."
"have made these with both red potatoes and sweet potatoes - both delish!!"
"I have made roasted potatoes many different ways, with just as many different results. This one is a keeper! Everyone loved these at our Christmas lunch. Even good leftover the next day!"
"These felt like a guilty pleasure but much healthier than such! A little greasy/oily but good!"