From Stratford, Wisconsin, Linda Rock shares the secret to her tender oven-baked potato wedges. As savory as they are good for you, the potatoes have a mouthwatering cheese and herb coating that adds a pretty golden color...and just the right amount of flavor.—Linda Rock, Stratford, Wisconsin
- 4 potatoes (2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut each potato lengthwise in half. Cut each half into three wedges. In a large bowl, sprinkle potatoes with oil; toss to coat. Combine the remaining ingredients. Add to potatoes; toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with any remaining coating. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Parmesan Potato Wedges in Light & Tasty February/March 2005, p59
Reviews for Roasted Parmesan Potato Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review