Parmesan-Romano Potato Wedges
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 3 large potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan and Romano cheese blend, divided
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges; place in a large bowl. Add oil, garlic, thyme and 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt; toss to coat.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to two greased baking sheets. Set oil mixture aside.
- Roast 30 minutes, turning once. Return potatoes to oil mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese and parsley; toss to coat. Return potatoes to baking sheets. Roast 10-15 minutes longer or until golden brown and tender. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and seasoned salt.
Nutrition Facts4 wedges: 285 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.
Jun 25, 2018
May 23, 2017
Good flavor. The recipe timing seems a little long. Mine were done in the 30 minutes. It's a nice change of pace from the usual mashed or baked.
May 2, 2016
These were delicious! I loved the flavor combinations. I will definitely be making these again and again!
May 2, 2016
My family really enjoyed these potatoes, a great change of pace!I will be making these agin soon!
Jan 5, 2016
These were a nice change from the regular old salt and pepper oven fries that I normally make. I made exactly as written and everyone enjoyed them. The only thing I would do differently is take out the thyme, but that is purely a personal preference. I served these with the Oven Barbecued Chicken (also from TOH), and they paired beautifully together.
Nov 2, 2015
Really enjoyed these! I put the potatoes in the oven with the olive oil and everything. I didn't quite follow the recipe insofar as using a slotted spoon to transfer to a baking sheet and then cook them. I wanted to make sure I had some crispy potatoes and it worked out well! Thanks for the recipe!
Oct 31, 2015
My family really enjoyed this chunky, tasty bites.
Sep 20, 2015
Easy with flavor.
Aug 9, 2015
Potatoes were too tender at the 30 minute mark and fell apart while transferring to the bowl. Put them back in the oven in a mush pile. It would probably be easier to just make baked potatoes and use the ingredients as the topping.
Jul 24, 2015
Delicious!! I bake potatoes often and this will be added to the rotation. I've also dusted them with seasoned salt for a different taste.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.