Parmesan-Romano Potato Wedges
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 3 large potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan and Romano cheese blend, divided
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges; place in a large bowl. Add oil, garlic, thyme and 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt; toss to coat.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to two greased baking sheets. Set oil mixture aside.
- Roast 30 minutes, turning once. Return potatoes to oil mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese and parsley; toss to coat. Return potatoes to baking sheets. Roast 10-15 minutes longer or until golden brown and tender. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and seasoned salt.
Nutrition Facts4 wedges: 285 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 7, 2019
I made this recipe as written and loved it! The double coating really enhanced the flavor.
Sep 27, 2018
I made this recipe in 2015 and submitted a review, but it didn't go through. Hence, I am using notes I made on the printed recipe to review it now. It's a very delicious potato side dish. I used smaller potatoes cut into thick rounds. I used granulated garlic...1 Tablespoon. I substituted Penzey's Forward for the seasoned salt and used just a sprinkling of salt from my salt mill. I lined the cookie sheets with non-stick foil before proceeding with the recipe. I love the “second” dunk in the oil mixture. I must admit we ate more than we probably should have. The cheese blend just made the oil mixture taste so much better.
Jun 25, 2018
May 23, 2017
Good flavor. The recipe timing seems a little long. Mine were done in the 30 minutes. It's a nice change of pace from the usual mashed or baked.
May 2, 2016
These were delicious! I loved the flavor combinations. I will definitely be making these again and again!
May 2, 2016
My family really enjoyed these potatoes, a great change of pace!I will be making these agin soon!
Jan 5, 2016
These were a nice change from the regular old salt and pepper oven fries that I normally make. I made exactly as written and everyone enjoyed them. The only thing I would do differently is take out the thyme, but that is purely a personal preference. I served these with the Oven Barbecued Chicken (also from TOH), and they paired beautifully together.
Nov 2, 2015
Really enjoyed these! I put the potatoes in the oven with the olive oil and everything. I didn't quite follow the recipe insofar as using a slotted spoon to transfer to a baking sheet and then cook them. I wanted to make sure I had some crispy potatoes and it worked out well! Thanks for the recipe!
Oct 31, 2015
My family really enjoyed this chunky, tasty bites.
Sep 20, 2015
Easy with flavor.