A thyme, honey and mustard marinade lends special flair to this tender pork loin. My family looks forward to this roast for Christmas dinner. I even had a chef compliment me on it. —Kelly Williams, Forked River, New Jersey
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2 to 3 pounds)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Coarse sea salt
- Place roast in a large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk stock, honey, pineapple juice, oil, thyme and mustard until blended; add to pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Transfer roast to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; pour remaining marinade over top. Sprinkle roast with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Bake 60-70 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove roast from baking dish; tent with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, transfer juices from baking dish to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook 8-10 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half, stirring occasionally. Spoon over roast; sprinkle with sea salt. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roast Pork Loin with Thyme-Honey Mustard Sauce in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p10
Reviews for Roast Pork Loin with Thyme-Honey Mustard Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review