- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup sauerkraut, well drained
- 1 tablespoon Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 slices corned beef, halved
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- Roll dough into a 12-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Cut into eight 3-in. x 4-1/2-in. rectangles. Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing. Place a slice of beef on each rectangle. Top with about 2 tablespoons of the sauerkraut mixture and a slice of cheese. Roll up.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until golden. Yield: 8 roll-ups.
Reviews for Reuben Roll-Ups
"make these every st. pat's day and throughout the year i just used different types of meat and cheese and leave the sauerkraut off and dressing off. love them. so easy."
"I made this forChristmas last year and people LOVED them I'm making tham this year again.I've also made them into larger rolls for a great lunch."
"I made this recipe for a Octoberfest Party and EVERYONE RAVED at how good they were. I make 16 instead of the 8 as an appertizer."
"Made this recipe for an Oktoberfest party. Added more Thousand Island dressing and used 1 slice corned beef instead of 1/2 slice per roll up. These were delicious. Received many compliments."