"This recipe turns the popular Reuben sandwich into an interesting and hearty snack," explains field editor Patricia D Kile, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania. "We love these roll-ups at our house."
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup sauerkraut, well drained
- 1 tablespoon Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 slices corned beef, halved
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- Roll dough into a 12-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Cut into eight 3-in. x 4-1/2-in. rectangles. Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing. Place a slice of beef on each rectangle. Top with about 2 tablespoons of the sauerkraut mixture and a slice of cheese. Roll up.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until golden. Yield: 8 roll-ups.
Originally published as Reuben Roll-Ups in Taste of Home February/March 1998, p64
Reviews for Reuben Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review