- 5 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 pound sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 slices day-old light rye bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the sauerkraut, soup, milk, onion and mustard.
- Drain noodles; stir into sauerkraut mixture. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with corned beef and cheese.
- Place bread in a food processor; cover and process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Toss crumbs with butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Reuben Noodle Casserole
Sort By :
This casserole is delicious! I cut the recipe in half, baked it in a 9x9-inch pan and served Thousand Island dressing on the side. My husband and I really enjoyed it and I will definitely make it again.
Delicious and fun alternative to corned beef and cabbage. My husband and I really liked it a lot. The kids enjoyed it too.
This was very good. I used left over corned beef that I had at dinner. I also used 1000 island dressing in it. It was very easy to make. I also mixed everything together,sauce and meat.
Made this last month,everyone loved it. Doubled recipe.and cooked a corn beef day before ,used that. NOT DELI type. Everything is mixed together. noodles, sauce, meat. I had thousand Island dressing on side if you want. My kids told people at work about it, they wanted recipe.
This is one of my husband's favorite recipes! I do not care for reubens so this rating is based on his tastes lol.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Corned Beef >
- Corned Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Irish Dinners >