Creamy Vegetable Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/2 to 1 cup seasoned croutons
- Prepare vegetables according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Stir in soup and cream cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with croutons. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 212 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 650mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Jan 3, 2019
Very good recipe! Doubled this for a group of 12. Everyone enjoyed it. Easy and delicious. Joyce Moynihan, Volunteer Field Editor
Feb 11, 2018
Very tastey and like the creamy taste. I doubled the recipe to have leftovers. Plan to make it again but add some cheese on top.
Dec 28, 2015
Tasty side dish. A nice way change up from our usual steamed/sauteed veggies
Feb 19, 2015
My family did not like this. I liked it enough to eat it. They just did not like the mix of ingredients. Even my 12 year old who loves to cook and sample new flavors, did not like this. It looked beautiful though.
Nov 28, 2014
I used fresh veggies, instead of frozen; also added fresh zucchini and butternut squash. Creamy tender veggies; was a nice change to the usual steamed.
Sep 26, 2014
It's ok. It made the veggies edible for me. My husband does not like cream cheese or this recipe. We won't be making this again.
Jun 2, 2014
Really delicious! I feel like you could use a few more veggies, if you were so inclined (or had a larger family) and it would still be really tasty. Both hubby and I liked this a lot!
Jun 29, 2013
I ate it for the first time today and it was very delicious, I am going to prepare it for dinner tomorrow
Jun 20, 2013
Very tasty. Rich, creamy sauce with a favorite vegetable mixture of California Blend. Used Rothberry Farms Cheese Garlic Croutons for topping. I wouldn't change anything.
Nov 14, 2012
Have made this many times over the years since it first appeared in "Quick Cooking." Great taste, love the creaminess from the soup and cream cheese and the crunchy from the croutons. It's definetely been a "repeater."