Ranch Snack Mix Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) miniature pretzels
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) Bugles
- 1 can (10 ounces) salted cashews
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- In two large bowls, combine the pretzels, Bugles, cashews and crackers. Sprinkle with dressing mix; toss gently to combine. Drizzle with oil; toss until well coated. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 6 quarts.
Reviews for Ranch Snack Mix(19)
Sort By :
This recipe is popular at bake sales and is quick and easy to make! I have also substituted square cheddar crackers and mixed nuts with good results!
And, I used two packages of ranch mix.
The recipe I have uses popcorn oil and you bake it for 40 min at 250 degrees, stirring every ten minutes. I pour it out on paper towels to absorb some of the oil after it bakes.
Wouldn't let me add 5 stars on earlier post :)
LOL! It wouldn't let me add stars before.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cashew Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Party Mix >
- Party Snacks >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salty Snacks >
- Simple Appetizers >