- 1 package (12 ounces) miniature pretzels
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) Bugles
- 1 can (10 ounces) salted cashews
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- In two large bowls, combine the pretzels, Bugles, cashews and crackers. Sprinkle with dressing mix; toss gently to combine. Drizzle with oil; toss until well coated. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 6 quarts.
Reviews for Ranch Snack Mix
"Was looking for some easy snack mixes for my kids for the holidays. This was very easy and got 2 thumbs up from the kids. YUM! Thanks. Will have to make this more often. Thanks for the quick easy recipe."
"This is always a hit! We take it to every family gathering. It's also really easy to switch up the ingredients if you can't find something! My family and I like to use corn chips instead of Bugles."
"So easy. So delish! First thing to sell out at our bake sale. Made it Monday, still crisp when sold on Friday. We put it in clear cellophane bags, tied with a ribbon. Looked great!"
"Had to dump this one. It was a gross waste of fine snacks."
"This recipe is popular at bake sales and is quick and easy to make! I have also substituted square cheddar crackers and mixed nuts with good results!"