Ranch Mac & Cheese
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine the milk, butter, dressing mix and seasonings; heat through. Stir in Monterey Jack and Colby cheeses until melted. Stir in sour cream.
- Drain macaroni; stir into cheese sauce with the saltines. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 488 calories, 23g fat (14g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 1357mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 4, 2017
Husband loved it. It tastes better as a left over. It will be a potluck special.
Jun 18, 2017
This mac and cheese with ranch dressing in it makes for a tasty dish.
Jun 8, 2017
Really good. The ranch mix and lemon and pepper give it a yummy twist
May 1, 2016
This was easy to make and nice change from our regular Mac and cheese.
Mar 28, 2016
Great recipe. I make plenty for potlucks, and if there are leftovers, I add some sausage for a quick meal. I don't use the saltines, and sometimes I turn it up a notch with jalapeno. That's also what is great...it is easy to tweak to your liking!
Dec 14, 2015
This was fantastic! Mac and cheese is one of my favorite comfort foods, and this is a great new twist on it. I would definitely make it again. Here is my blog post on it: http://heatskitchen.com/2015/12/13/ranch-mac-cheese/
Sep 23, 2015
I've made this recipe a few times and love it. The only alteration I make is that I use less crushed saltine crackers as I have found that it often soaks up too much of the cheese.
Jul 13, 2014
This recipe has the potential to be great but it definitely needs some tweaking. Half an envelope of ranch, garlic powder, and no lemon pepper would fix nasty taste this dish left in my mouth. Honestly, it was gross. I should have read the reviews before making it.
Apr 1, 2014
YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE UT THIS MACK AND CHEESE ON MY COMPUTER. I LVE THE LIFEOUT OF MACK AND CHEESE. GOD LOVE YA. DOYLE SCOTT
Mar 31, 2014
I have had this recipe for quite a few years now and am planning to make it for this Friday's dinner. It is different than the usual mac and cheese recipes. We really like the ranch dressing taste of it. Yummy.