Quick Chicken Piccata Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add chicken, one piece at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken over medium heat in butter. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Drizzle with lemon juice. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Quick Chicken Piccata
Sort By :
"This was very good and simple to make. I added garlic and onion powder. Will definitely make again."
"Oh so very delicious! Very easy to make and so quick! Definitly gonna make this again!"
"Delicious! Very tender! And so quick and easy!"
"Amazing! I make it all the time!"
"Very good! I didn't use 1/2 inch, but I think I would next time it didn't have enough flavor in the middle of the chicken. But it was good even 2 days later for left-overs!"