Quick Chicken Fettuccine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
- Stir in the chicken, broth, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise. Cook and stir over low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 814 calories, 42g fat (14g saturated fat), 162mg cholesterol, 934mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 63g protein.
Mar 18, 2018
I made this recipe tonight because the sauce sounded delicious!. Made it with shrimp for me and my husband. He really liked it! I’ll keep this one in my recipe box. I would think you could add other veggies too, like grape tomatoes or spinach.
Sep 2, 2014
This stuff is awesome! I always double this recipe so I have enough for all 4 of us. I also try to use reduced fat versions of the ingredients to cut back the calories a little, but it is still delicious!
Mar 26, 2010
Really good but I had to double the sauce as it just didn't seem like enough. I also added mushrooms.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.