Pork Chops with Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil. Add wine and garlic, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add broth; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Remove pork and keep warm.
- Bring pan juices to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/3 cup. Stir in the butter, lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce; heat through. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Mustard Sauce(7)
Sort By :
These pork chops are very easy to make, and the tasty mustard sauce goes well not only with the pork, but with steamed broccoli, too!
These Pork Chops are very easy to make! The sauce goes well not only with the chops, but with steamed broccoli as well!
Quick and easy with a great flavor and very moist.
We loved this recipe! I browned the chops and then finished them in the oven. I made the sauce on the stove top. I was afraid that adding the broth and covering would boil or steam the chops. I poured the sauce over the chops the last 5 minutes in the oven. They were browned and soooo tender! Thanks for a great recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >