- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 to 3 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked or 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Shaved semisweet chocolate, optional
- In a bowl, combine milk, lime juice and pineapple. Stir in food coloring if desired. Spoon into crust. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time. Spoon over filling. Sprinkle with chocolate if desired. Chill for at least 8 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Lime Pie in Country Extra March 1997, p51
Reviews for Pineapple Lime Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2014
"This pie is very refreshing and sweet. My husband especially enjoyed it. I have also made it adding 8 oz. cream cheese."