Lime Cheesecake Pie
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lime slices and fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the milk, lime juice and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Spread with whipped topping; refrigerate 1 hour longer. Garnish with lime and mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 446 calories, 24g fat (15g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Oct 13, 2014
Great summertime cheesecake offering with the lime flavoring. Add more lime juice if you want--but no more than a couple of tablespoons is needed. I do add green food coloring to bump up the color--without it, it looks rather bland but you may prefer it as is. I do garnish with the lime slices for presentation effect--so pretty!
Oct 15, 2010
Extreme Vanilla overkill! Glad I tased Cream Cheese filling mixture before i put in pie crust! I added at least another 2 Tablespoons of lime juice. Vanilla and lime flavor fight. If I were to make again, I would increase the lime jiuce and leave out the vanilla. Filling somewhat soft, may consider adding some instant pudding mix to help set up filling.
Jul 31, 2010
Yummy! Will definitely make this again. Did not use a carton of whipped topping though.
Feb 1, 2010
I used the mini graham cracker crust. It made 11 pies. My kids loved them! I will be making this one again...just no cool whip on mine :)
Feb 26, 2009
Love it, make it all the time. It's quick to whip up and everyone compliments me on it.