Pepperoni Pizza Skillet Recipe
- 5 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pepperoni
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pepperoni, pizza sauce, soup, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and oregano.
- Drain noodles; stir into skillet and heat through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Skillet(10)
Sort By :
I made it without the mushrooms and all 4 of us loved it.
My young family really liked it. Not exactly low fat though, so it will be a treat.
This was good and easy to make. I used a box of rotini because it was what I had. Pasta was creamy and saucy.
We hate mushrooms. If I leave out the cream of mushroom soup, will it still work out or does it have to be substituted with something?
The kids loved this super easy to make recipe! I would cut the amt. of oregano in half next time I make it.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >