Pepperoni Pizza Skillet Recipe
- 5 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pepperoni
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pepperoni, pizza sauce, soup, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and oregano.
- Drain noodles; stir into skillet and heat through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Skillet
Sort By :
I made this and my family loved it, so then I make more and took it to a potluck. I left out the green peppers and mushroom soup. I used 2 jars of spaghetti sauce, more seasoning to the ground beef and more cheese.
Swap the ingredients to use all organic and it would is amazing
I made it without the mushrooms and all 4 of us loved it.
My young family really liked it. Not exactly low fat though, so it will be a treat.
This was good and easy to make. I used a box of rotini because it was what I had. Pasta was creamy and saucy.