- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained and chopped
- Tortilla chips
- Combine the first six ingredients in a 4-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 1-1/2 hours; stir. Cover and cook 1-1/2 hours longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-1/4 quarts.
Originally published as Pepperoni Extreme Dip in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p40
Reviews for Pepperoni Extreme Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2014
Wonderful dip! It was like having pepperoni pizza on a chip!
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2013