Grilled Red Pepper Dip
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling Grill: 5 min.
- 2 large sweet red peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- Pita chips
- Toss peppers with oil, garlic powder and rosemary to coat. Grill peppers, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from heat 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender. Cool completely. Cut peppers into 1/4-in. pieces.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and onion salt until blended. Beat in feta cheese red chopped peppers until blended. Serve with pita chips. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 127 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 14, 2019
This recipe would probably be good but how many parties does one have that needs 50 servings of one dip? I tried cutting it down, but that doesn't seem to work too well. So, unless you are going to a huge picnic, I cannot recommend this dip.