Peach Smoothies Recipe
Nothing could be sweeter than starting the day off with this refreshing beverage. But I enjoy the smoothies so much, I make them throughout the day.Dana Tittle, Forest City, Alaska
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peach Smoothies in Country Woman July/August 2000, p35
Reviews for Peach Smoothies(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2012
This smoothie is delicious. I also froze it into a Popsicle tray and it made a great frozen treat.
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2011
This is wonderful! I used fresh peaches from the tree in my yard and it turned out great.
Reviewed Feb. 19, 2008
More Recipe Collections
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >