Peach Smoothies Recipe
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Peach Smoothies(5)
Sort By :
This was okay. I left out the sugar because I wanted to start eating better and I am cutting out sugar, but this wasn't quite as good as I had hoped. It had a little bit of a tart tone to it. If you make this, add the sugar. I also added a little more milk to soften the tartness.
This is one of the best smoothies I have ever had. I used one cup of skim milk and 1 cup of coconut milk. It is delicious!!
This smoothie is delicious. I also froze it into a Popsicle tray and it made a great frozen treat.
This is wonderful! I used fresh peaches from the tree in my yard and it turned out great.
More Recipe Collections
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >