- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- CRUMB TOPPING:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix flour, sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter just until blended. Press onto the bottom and up the side of a 9-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom. Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine blueberries, peaches and honey; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine first five topping ingredients; stir in butter.
- Spoon fruit mixture into crust; sprinkle with topping. Bake at 350° 35-40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack at least 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Peach-Blueberry Crumble Tart
"This was easy to make and tasted fabulous! I used fresh fruit (3 c. peaches 1 c. blueberries), substituted cinnamon for the cloves, and used some demerara sugar in place of the honey. A terrific recipe that I will make again."
"I made this 3 times in a week and everyone raved about it. Great recipe and easy to make."
"I used fresh peaches and blueberries since they are in season. People at our party loved it!I didn't have cloves, so I added cinnamon instead. It is a perfect summer dessert. I will def. make it again."
"I didn't love this. Here's my blogpost on it: http://heatskitchen.blogspot.com/2014/08/peach-and-blueberry-tart.html"
"Made this for July 4th and it was a such a big hit I have made it again twice. I also doubled the topping!"