Even people who don’t like peas love this crunchy recipe, including my own children. I love the fact that it‘s so easy and makes a refreshing alternative to more traditional salads. A friend gave me the recipe years ago and I’ve been making it ever since. --Laurinda Nelson, Phoenix, Arizona
- 2-1/2 cups frozen peas (about 10 ounces), thawed
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared zesty Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and salad dressing; stir into salad. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pea 'n' Peanut Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p37
Reviews for Pea 'n' Peanut Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review