Quick Crunchy Pea Salad
Frozen peas are a handy base for this good-tasting salad. It's also a great dish for a potluck because it can be made ahead. Everyone enjoys this when I serve it.—Mary Reid Fisher, Brownwood, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and seasoned salt if desired; mix well. Add to pea mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving.