You won't waste a second making this delicious side dish. Cook the pasta while you're sauteing the vegetables, and they'll be done at the same time.—Edith Ruth Muldoon, Baldwin, New York
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add zucchini and carrots; stir-fry until carrots are tender. Drain pasta; place in a serving bowl. Add vegetables and toss gently. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Pasta Veggie Medley in Country Woman January/February 2000, p37
Reviews for Pasta Veggie Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review