Parmesan-Ranch Pan Rolls Recipe
- 2 loaves (1 pound each) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into 18 portions; shape each into a ball. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, butter and ranch dressing mix.
- Roll balls in cheese mixture; arrange in two greased 9-in.-square baking pans. Sprinkle with onion. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Parmesan-Ranch Pan Rolls
Sort By :
forgot to tell you the onions have to be really cut fine, or maybe even put the onions on the bottom, they didn't cook enough on top
i couldn't find frozen dough, so used my breadmaker to dough stage..everyone loved these, made them once about a month ago, couldn't remember where i found the recipe, glad i came across it again.
Great recipe! I think I will leave off the onions next time.