Yogurt adds creaminess, calcium and a hint of tang to these sweet three-ingredient treats. —Laurie Payton, Cottonwood, California
- 2 cups (16 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, orange juice concentrate and vanilla. Fill each mold or cup with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 10 pops.
Originally published as Orange Cream Pops in Healthy Cooking August/September 2010, p16
Reviews for Orange Creamsicles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review