Orange Yogurt Dressing
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 57 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 220mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 1 fat.
Jan 13, 2020
This dressing is delicious and compliments the California Avocado Salad perfectly! I'm anxious to try it on other lettuce/fruit salads as well. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/california-avocado-salad/
Jan 14, 2019
One word: yummy. I did leave out the salt and pepper and it was great.