Orange Yogurt Dressing
Honey brings a hint of sweetness to this creamy citrus salad dressing. The orange flavor is a wonderful complement to fresh spinach. It's also terrific served over lettuce or fruit. —Beverly Florence, Midwest City, Oklahoma
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 57 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 220mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 1 fat.
Originally published as Orange Yogurt Dressing in Light & Tasty December/January 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.