- 2 cups (16 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, orange juice concentrate and vanilla. Fill each mold or cup with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 10 pops.
Reviews for Orange Creamsicles
Sort By :
I use Vanilla light yogurt and orange juice, and it makes a very nice Weight Watcher treat.
When I think of creamsicles I think of a creamy flavor. With using yogurt I thought this tasted too tart.
I used two six ounce vanilla yogurt and one six ounce orange yogurt. Not too tart and sweet enough.
A very tasty treat, but would add just a bit of sugar. Kind of tart for little kids.
was so hard had to wait for it to thaw a bit before could eat it. Put in 6 muffin tins, as didn't have any wooden sticks. was very orangeie.