- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, minced onion, parsley flakes and seasoned salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Onion Veggie Dip
"I am not too sure as to why this is called onion veggie dip - the only veggie was the onion? I would have figured maybe some minced bell peppers (but nope) we didn't like this dip - wasn't much to it and well - neither did our guests! I ended up mixing ranch dry mix n2 it and then it was a mere ok? will not make this again!"
"Also great with dill added too."
"I added 1 TBS Garlic Powder...we love garlic in this house! It is awesome!"
"Great quick & easy dip."
"Great taste everyone liked."