With just four ingredients and only 10 minutes of prep, this creamy dip is perfect with veggies or crackers.—Ruthie Pomeroy, Mt. Angel, Oregon
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, minced onion, parsley flakes and seasoned salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Onion Veggie Dip in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p51
Reviews for Onion Veggie Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review