- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, minced onion, parsley flakes and seasoned salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Onion Veggie Dip
Sort By :
Great quick & easy dip.
Great taste everyone liked.
So simple & So yummy!
Easy, quick and delicious. I never have leftovers.
Have made it several times now. Easiest and most convenient for me and very tasty for those fortunate enough to get it! Ingredients are things always on hand in my kitchen -- except maybe the sour cream. Would recommend it to anyone who makes dips.