Sometimes I use chickpeas instead of cannellini beans, grated Asiago or Provolone instead of Parmesan, and all zucchini if I don’t have eggplant. Very flexible! —Sonya Labbe, West Hollywood, California
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cubed eggplant (1/2 inch)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Thinly sliced fresh basil
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; saute eggplant until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth and zucchini; bring to a boil. Add ravioli; cook, uncovered, over medium heat until ravioli are tender, 7-9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and basil. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as One-Pan Tuscan Ravioli in Simple & Delicious June/July 2017
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for One-Pan Tuscan Ravioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review