My grandmother taught both me and my mom this appetizer recipes. We always serve at Christmas and Thanksgiving. The stuffing is so yummy that even if you don't normally care for the ingredients on their own, you'll love the end result.—Stacy Powell, Santa Fe, Texas
Recommended: 43 Nut-Free School Snacks
- 1 dill pickle spear plus 1 teaspoon juice
- 3 sweet pickles plus 1 teaspoon juice
- 6 pitted ripe olives plus 1 teaspoon juice
- 6 pimiento-stuffed olives plus 1 teaspoon juice
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 6 celery ribs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Finely chop the pickles and olives; set aside. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, Miracle Whip, juices and salt until blended. Stir in the pickles, olives and pecans.
- Transfer to a small resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag; pipe or stuff into celery sticks. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Olive-Stuffed Celery in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p66
Reviews for Olive-Stuffed Celery
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review