Peanut Butter Stuffed Celery
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 5 to 6 celery ribs, cut into thirds
- Chopped salted peanut, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and cream until smooth; stir in the onion. Stuff or pipe into celery; sprinkle with peanuts if desired. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 94 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Dec 23, 2007
When I married my husband (many years ago) he brought this tradiation with him. He always had stuffed celery sticks with peanut butter, and we have enjoyed them ever since. Merry CHRISTMAS
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.