Mozzarella Ham Stromboli Recipe
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll dough at seam. Pat dough into a 14-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with a single layer of ham.
- Roll up tightly from a short side; pinch seam to seal. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush top of loaf with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut with a serrated knife. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Mozzarella Ham Stromboli(13)
Sort By :
This is a great aternative to pizza night. I have made it with different meats and cheeses and it works well with all. I serve with marinara for dipping.
This a very regular dinner at my house. It's very good, super easy and the topping makes it extra special.
Really quick and easy and so delicious. Used with my favorite bread machine pizza dough recipe. Will definately experiment with different meat and cheese combinations next time!
I used ham and pastrami...very good and will make it again!
This has become a family favorite with my own fave using pepperoni instead of ham.