Mom's Meat Loaf for 2 Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup crushed saltines
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, beat egg. Add the milk, cracker crumbs, onion, salt, sage and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into two loaves; place in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine the ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; spoon over meat loaves. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°; drain. Yield: 2 mini meat loaves.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Mom's Meat Loaf for 2
Sort By :
"This came out perfect and the sauce was great too. I'll surely be adding this to my dinner rotation."
"The husband loves this one!"
"Very good recipe !!!I like the sauce on top"
"I made this into meatballs and doubled the sauce.It was delicious!"
"Very tasty. I would add a little dry mustard to the sauce gives it a nice flavor. Yummy to the tummy."