Hot appetizers don't come much easier than this recipe. It's so popular I usually double the recipe if I have a larger crock pot. You can vary the meats to suit your family's tastes, or increase the heat factor by using a spicier barbecue or spaghetti sauce. Serve with fancy party picks. —Andrea Chamberlain, Macedon, New York
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature hot dogs or smoked sausages
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 jar (24 ounces) pasta sauce
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 cups.
Originally published as Mini Hot Dogs 'n' Meatballs in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p56
Reviews for Mini Hot Dogs 'n' Meatballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review