- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken is no longer pink. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Mexican Chicken Chili
"This recipe is great! So easy and delicious. I will be making this again!"
"Made this several times and it's always a favorite. My husband is a chili fanatic and loves this dish."
"Excellent, easy recipe for busy families! I like to use Rotel, a rotisserie chicken, 1/2 a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning & add a block of Philadelphia cream cheese. The broth is amazing!"
"Yummy. A nice change from regular chili"
"I actually made this in a dutch oven instead of the crockpot and it was delicious. I thought the heat was perfect, but my boyfriend says I could have kicked it up a notch. Next time I will add some pinto beans to give it more substance. Really good recipe with some cheese and sour cream on top!"