Melt-in-Your-Mouth Meat Loaf Recipe
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well (mixture will be moist). Shape into a round loaf; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small bowl, whisk the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon over the meat loaf. Cook 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Melt-in-Your-Mouth Meat Loaf(19)
Sort By :
Finally a meatloaf recipe my whole family loves!
Flavorful and moist. I changed it a little bit. I used prepared mustard and deleted the sage. Its a keeper for sure and very easy and a go to meal when I don't know what I want to make and don't have a lot of time....
Very flavorful and moist. My family loves meatloaf. This one has a nice flavor and a bit of tang. The only thing I changed was I added a little regular mustard vs dry and I deleted the sage.
This was really easy and delicious. I loved making it in the crockpot. My family also enjoyed and raved about the sauce. I would suggest trying the tip about the foil from another reviewer. My meatloaf stuck to the crockpot a bit, so I will be trying the tip next time :)
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Meat Loaf >
- Meat Loaf Recipes >