Meat Loaf Muffins Recipe
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the beef and mix well. Press 1/3 cupfuls into six ungreased muffin cups Top with ketchup. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Meat Loaf Muffins
Sort By :
These were super easy to make, the worst part was cleaning the muffin tin! I used frozen diced onion and yellow pepper. I also didn't realize that I didn't have enough bread crumbs so I crushed up some saltiness to add to it. My fiance loves meatloaf and he approved this recipe!
Love this recipe! It is so fast and easy plus delicious! For Valentine's Day I shape the loaf heart shape to carry on a tradition I have had for 43 years with husband and he loves it too!
Loved this recipe. Can make it for hubby and me and freeze the leftovers for another few meals!! The grandkids loved this too!!
Loved these... simple & delicious. Used a peppercorn bbq sauce. Will definitely make again.
I have been making this recipe for a few years now with ground turkey instead of the beef. It is at the top of our favorite list! My husband says I could make this once a week!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Meat Loaf >
- Meat Loaf Recipes >