- 40 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 16 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 cups old-fashioned oats
- 5 cups tomato juice
- 3 large onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 3 cups water
- 1-1/2 cup ketchup
- 6 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Combine beef, eggs, oats, tomato juice, onions, salt and pepper. Form into 16 loaves. Place in 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Combine sauce ingredients; pour 3 tablespoons over each loaf. Bake at 350° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until no pink remains, basting once with remaining sauce. Yield: 120 servings.
Originally published as Meat Loaf for 120 in Taste of Home October/November 1994, p54
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Meat Loaf for 120
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review