- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cut into 3/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, salad dressing, pineapple juice and soy sauce. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 5 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Marinated Pork Medallions(11)
Sort By :
This recipe is delicious. The pork was so moist and tender. Will definitely make this again.
I am so sorry. I rated this recipe thinking it was pork tenderloin diane. I didn't even look at the ingredients. This does look good though.
I made this meal last night and my husband and I enjoyed it. The sauce was different; don't know if I'd to make again. I will definitely cut down on the lemon pepper and lemon juice. It takes away from the pork taste too much.
This was just fantastic and so easy!! I just threw it in the oven instead of grilling. Definately a keeper!!
karenhamilton - you could use a grill pan
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >