Serve this easy main dish with a green salad, corn and a dinner roll for a summery, standout supper. —Melanie Miller, Bascom, Ohio
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cut into 3/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, whisk brown sugar, salad dressing, pineapple juice and soy sauce until blended. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain pork, discarding marinade in bag. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Pork Medallions in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p35
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Marinated Pork Medallions
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review