- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cut into 3/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, whisk brown sugar, salad dressing, pineapple juice and soy sauce until blended. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain pork, discarding marinade in bag. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Marinated Pork Medallions
"Excellent recipe and very quick to put on the table for a bbq."
"This was wonderful!!!! We used the basting as a dipping sauce and it was just heavenly! We will definitely make this again!"
"This recipe is delicious. The pork was so moist and tender. Will definitely make this again."
"I am so sorry. I rated this recipe thinking it was pork tenderloin diane. I didn't even look at the ingredients. This does look good though."
"I made this meal last night and my husband and I enjoyed it. The sauce was different; don't know if I'd to make again. I will definitely cut down on the lemon pepper and lemon juice. It takes away from the pork taste too much."
"This was just fantastic and so easy!! I just threw it in the oven instead of grilling. Definately a keeper!!"
"karenhamilton - you could use a grill pan"
"[quote user="karenhamilton"]I don't grill. How would I convert to oven or stove top? [/quote] Just use a nice, hot grill pan and follow the rest of the instructions as written."
"I don't grill. How would I convert to oven or stove top?"
"Awesome!!! The entire family loved this."