- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, oil, lemon juice and lemon-pepper; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Marinated Grilled Chicken
Sort By :
"This was a very tasty recipe! There weren't any leftovers and that says a lot in this house!"
"This was extremely easy to make. I was concerned about what seemed like lots of balsamic vinegar, but it was not overpowering at all. I had fairly large chicken breasts, so I cut them into pieces and flattened the thicker pieces. The chicken was very tender after grilling and very tasty. I may try adding some garlic next time and a little more lemon juice just for something a little different. I also used the marinade on zucchini and grilled it. It was tasty on the zucchini, too."
"My family absolutely loves this chicken. We plan on making it at least once a week this summer."