My family loves this grilled chicken, and I love having a healthy and tasty recipe that and keeps my kitchen cool. —Linda Coss, Lake Forest, California
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, oil, lemon juice and lemon-pepper; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Grilled Chicken in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p55
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Marinated Grilled Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review