Mango Salad with Mint Yogurt Dressing Recipe
An abundant planter full of mint inspired me to create this summery salad. The flavors pair together so well, and really let the freshness of the mint shine. —Natalie Klein, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 3 medium mangoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 medium Gala apples, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl combine the mangoes and apples. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon lime juice; toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, honey, ginger, salt and remaining lime juice. Stir into mango mixture. Sprinkle with mint and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mango Salad with Mint Yogurt Dressing in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p233
Reviews for Mango Salad with Mint Yogurt Dressing(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review