- 5 pounds small unpeeled red potatoes, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 3 dill pickles, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Place the potatoes in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, bacon, cheese, onion and pickles. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard; pour over the potato mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Loaded Baked Potato Salad
"This potato salad was excellent! I'll definitely be making it again. The recipe does make a lot, so it's great to take as a dish to BBQs. I didn't have pickles on hand, but I put in a tablespoon or so of dill weed instead."
"to Imapoorcook, LOVE that suggestion heck even makes sense to mecan't wait to make thisjkh62, you're funny :)"
"never tasted so goooood"
"I've been making a similar recipe for years. This one is very good, and we will be making it again."
"We tried this, and we loved it as an alternative to our regular standby potato salad! We loved the flavors!"