- 5 pounds small unpeeled red potatoes, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 3 dill pickles, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Place the potatoes in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, bacon, cheese, onion and pickles. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard; pour over the potato mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Loaded Baked Potato Salad
Sort By :
"I've been making a similar recipe for years. This one is very good, and we will be making it again."
"We tried this, and we loved it as an alternative to our regular standby potato salad! We loved the flavors!"
"I am excited to find this recipe because I have wanted to try making a loaded baked potato salad. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I have not made it yet. I probably won't put the dill pickle in when I do make it...that just doesn't go with a loaded baked potato to me. All the other ingredients fit."
"Worlds best potato salad!! A huge hit! Definitely worth all the prep it requires!"
"To 4-days----I make potato with dill pickle relish and also with yellow mustard and sometimes with dijon mustard. I live in Ga and we kind of like things a little bit tangy. Some people use sweet pickle relish instead of dill relish."