My Grandmother used to make this for parties and potlucks. It was loved by all back then, and it still is today. If you don't have spinach linguine on hand, you can use all regular linguine.—Mary Savor, Woodburn, Indiana
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine, broken in half
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the ham, soup, 2 cups cheese, sour cream, onion, green pepper and butter. Add the pasta; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Linguine with Ham in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p79
Reviews for Linguine with Ham & Swiss Cheese
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review