Lemon Yogurt Bread Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder. In another bowl, combine the egg, yogurt, oil and lemon juice. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf (12 slices).
Reviews for Lemon Yogurt Bread(5)
Sort By :
I've made this bread several times. It's so easy to change around. Sometimes I use vanilla yogurt add almond extract to personal taste and add one cup blueberries. Another is, try orange flavoring with peach. We use this bread in our strawberry shortcake desert.
This is a very moist bread, it is one of our favorites
Added 1 tsp lemon extract to make it more flavorable. It's also good with chopped walnuts. I'm going to try it with bluberry yogurt and vanilla extract too!
Not near enough lemon flavor, needs lemon extract, or zest.........something.