Two of my favorite ingredients, onion and garlic, make lemony herbed potatoes even more delicious. The versatile side dish will complement just about any main course.
Featured In: Top 10 Potato Salad Recipes
- 2-1/2 pounds small Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into eighths
- 8 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons oil. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 22-28 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt, pepper and remaining oil. Stir in onion and basil. Add roasted potatoes; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Basil Roasted Potatoes in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p93
Reviews for Lemon-Basil Roasted Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review