I serve this time-saving treatment for angel hair pasta gets loads of flavor from lemon and Parmesan cheese. A hint of garlic and flecks of fresh parsley add interest, too. This simple side dish is so versatile, it also could accompany chicken, fish, seafood or pork.—Meg Mongell, Plainfield, Indiana
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the parsley, lemon peel and garlic in oil until garlic is tender.
- Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Top with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Angel Hair in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p14
Reviews for Lemon Angel Hair
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review