This simple yet elegant finger food looks like you fussed, but it's really easy to make!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups finely chopped Roma tomatoes, seeds removed or 1 can (28 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tub (8 ounces) cream cheese with herbs
- 1 baguette, sliced 1/4 inch thick, brushed with olive oil and toasted
- Italian parsley leaves or minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, mash the garlic and salt into a paste. Add the tomatoes, pesto, cheese, oil, sugar and pepper.
- Spread cream cheese on each baguette slice; top with bruschetta mixture. Garnish with parsley. Yield: 30-35 appetizers.
Originally published as In-a-Snap Bruschetta in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Winter 2006, p9
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for In-a-Snap Bruschetta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review