- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1-1/2 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, whisk syrup, vinegar, salt and pepper until blended. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork chops; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour. Reserve remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain pork chops, discarding marinade in bag. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 13-17 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade during the last 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Grilled Maple Pork Chops
Sort By :
So simple...but so flavorful! Meat was nice and moist. This is great for nights when you need something quick. Love the quick marinade time. Husband did declare them his most favorite pork chop recipe.
These pork chops were fantastic! I marinated the meat overnight which made them even easier to grill after church on Sunday. I didn't find pork chops of the same size so I instead used 3 smaller pork chops. Since there was more area of pork chops I made 1 1/2 times as much marinade and soaked them in 3/4 cups leaving enough to baste during cooking. Be careful not to overcook. These were simple enough to make and delicious!
So simple! So delicious, and I really don't care for maple flavor. This is a keeper!
this is an AWESOME recipe!!! the marinade makes the chops so tender and flavorful! I have made this a lot since this recipe came out in the latest issue!!
These were very tasty! I loved the combination of the maple syrup & balsamic vinegar. I did add a little garlic powder with the salt & pepper. Will be making these again for sure.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Easy Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Grilling Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Carb Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Pork Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Tailgating Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >