Pork chops on the grill are hard to beat. The marinade is simple, and so good. —Nicholas King, Duluth, Minnesota
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1-1/2 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, whisk syrup, vinegar, salt and pepper until blended. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork chops; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour. Reserve remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain pork chops, discarding marinade in bag. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 13-17 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade during the last 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Maple Pork Chops in Taste of Home June/July 2014
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Grilled Maple Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review