- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt if desired and pepper. Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk, then shake in the crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the butter, garlic and lemon juice; drizzle over the chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Lover's Chicken
Sort By :
"Very tender and juicy not dry it also has great flavor."
"Just made this tonight and it was great! Very easy and very tasty... I made one adjustment: I marinated the chicken in Italian dressing for an hour, and then didn't need to dip the chicken in milk. I will definitely make this again."
"Reasonably quick to prepare, and delicious. Wasn't amazing, though."
"I added a bit more garlic. My meat-hating son had seconds!"
"I actually did not have the lemon juice nor the paprika however my family loved it, I will be making it again!"