My friends and family always ask me to make it. I guarantee you’ll be asked for the recipe.
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 green onion, cut into three pieces
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables and baked pita chips
- In a food processor, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a bowl. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables and pita chips. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Garlic Garbanzo Bean Spread in Taste of Home April/May 2006, p56
Reviews for Garlic Garbanzo Bean Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review